Thursday, February 14, 2008

Coffee with "The Maher"

If you review my old blogs, you will note that I am meeting someone for coffee or lunch on an almost daily basis. A week or so ago, my campaign team and I discussed having a regular scheduled meet the candidate coffee on a weekly basis. Then we promptly put it on our CALENDAR

So, come on out to an informal "Coffee with The Maher" every Monday from 7:30-8:30AM at Le Peep at 7151 Preston Road (at the SW corner of Preston and Stonebrook). MAP.

The coffee is on me, just bring yourself and your questions/comments. Look for a sign on the table if you don't recognize me (here is a picture just in case!)

Continuing my years of being accessible to any citizen, I plan on making the "Coffee with The Maher" a permanent fixture in Frisco, except we will correct the spelling :-)

No comments: