Saturday, October 31, 2009

Gary Burns Fun Run


Council Member Scott Johnson leading the pack (of Council :-) ). He was really moving..



If you have time to smile and listen to tunes, you are not going 110% (that is said with my coach hat on). We will give Council Member Jeff Cheney a break this time, but it's back to the gym for him.


Council Member Bart Crowder ready to move ahead in the pack - (again, if you have time to wave, your not running fast enough!)


In this picture, Council Member Bob Allen is moving so fast, my camera could only get the back of his head. He was actually trying to catch his wife, Teresa, who put the hurt on him and showed him how to reallly run a 5k!

Overall, the council team took 3d place. I will take the blame for coming in 3d. As the coach, I clearly have been too lax on our council members. Anyone care to join us for some 5AM jogs? Look for me in the city Prius leading a group of , athletes :-)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: