Monday, May 12, 2008

From the Desk of the Mayor-Elect

Thank you Frisco voters…we did it!

I’d like to offer a Texas-sized thanks to all my supporters. Without your hard work and dedication to Frisco, earning 77% of the vote would have never been possible.

I’d also like to extend a special thanks to Andrea Wright, my campaign manager, June Taylor, my treasurer and the rest of my campaign team and to all the volunteers who donated endless hours on the campaign trail. And last but certainly not least, I’d like to thank my beautiful wife, Val and my three children (Brandon, Alisa and Layna) for all their continued love and support.

Now it’s time to roll up our sleeves and get to work for Frisco. Together, we can help solve our traffic problems. Together, we can help keep Frisco taxes among the lowest in North Texas. Together, we can wisely manage our rapid growth. And together, we can continue to make Frisco the best place to live, work and raise our families.

I am honored to be able to serve as your next mayor, and my door will always be open at City Hall.

Thank you Frisco!
-Maher Maso

No comments: