Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Meet & Greets and Coffee with the "Maher"

I want to publicly thank everyone who has hosted me in their home to discuss my vision for Frisco. I have really enjoyed discussing our City, past, present and future with our citizens. I have learned a lot about what is important to you and I hope you have learned something from me.

I want to recognize my campaign team for their hard work and dedication; I could not do this without them. By election time, we will have had over 25 meet and greets in homes along with several events and debates/forums. Yes, it is a hectic schedule :-)

The Monday morning "Coffee with the Maher" meetings are going great. We are filling the room at Le Peep restaurant. YOU ARE INVITED! Please join us for coffee and muffins as we discuss issues that are important to our future. This is an informal gathering; come as you are! Join us from 7:30-8:30am every Monday. Le Peep is located at the Southwest corner of Preston and Stonebrook. I hope to see you there.

No comments: