Saturday, February 13, 2010

TML and AMCC

I am at Texas Municipal League (TML) and the Association of Mayors, Councilmembers and Commissioners conference.

This is an opportunity for elected officials to share best practices and learn about ways to improve government, reduce costs and provide better citizen services.

I just finished a roundtable with elected officials Frisco cities with populations over 50,000. I was able to share some of our best practices. Frisco is always used as an example in these sessions - our citizens should be very proud of what they have accomplished. Our fire chief, Mack Borchardt, gave a large group of officials a presentation yesterday.

Right now, I am on the way to a presentation for effective communication. I hope to pick up some new methods to communicate with our citizens

No comments: