Saturday, March 1, 2008

Busy Saturday (or how would I do it without my wife?)

You know, sometimes I don't give Val enough credit. Val, my wife of 18+ years, has been the rock-solid wall behind everything I do. She has been my support system that has allowed me to do all the things that I have done. Val is no slouch with community service either; she has served on the board of Plano Symphony Orchestra as well as served in the PTA, Frisco Family Services and Frisco Association for the Arts committees and as well as a room Mom for our children over the years. She has also been through the Frisco Citizen's police and fire academy and served on the Frisco Citizens on Patrol program. She understands Frisco issues as well as anyone else!

Many of you know I am finishing my Masters program at UTA and today was class day. So Val attended the Congressman Sam Johnson reception at a home in Chapel Creek on my behalf. Congressman Johnson has not only been a friend to Frisco and has served our Country so well, he is a friend to Val and I. Brandon, our son, is on the Sam Johnson youth advisory committee and I have enjoyed watching him grow in that program. Of course it is no surprise that I support Congressman Sam Johnson for re-election, so please vote on March 4th and continue to support that man that has served our military, paid a heavy price as a POW to protect our freedom and is now serving our Country as a Congressman.

No comments: